Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Love My Profile! #1

Err, Profile FFN sih lebih tepatnya. Ahahaha.
Well, check this out, beeeyb:
Avatar:

HIATUS
Akan aktif kembali setelah Ujian Nasinal Selesai :)

I'm waiting in a cup with a spoon that always accompany me
Waiting for a sugar fairy who will erase my bitter taste
Waiting for a pure milk which will make me strong
Waiting for a tasty meal which will make me perfect
But, maybe, I'm too sleepy right now
So I can't wait anything, can see nothing,
There's just a dust surround me
Cover me with emptyness
But when a sunlight came to me
It wakes me up,
It makes me realized,
I have to fight, not wait
Momoka Sha © 1st February 2011

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all I can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the stars
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE
.Nutrilon Royal 3 - Life is an Advanture.


Sessio Momo | Momoka Sha | Mochaccino Latte
Yogyakarta, 1 Febuari 2011



Wahahaha ngegahoel banget dah itu profile,
Ahahaha ngedahsyat banget yah? /plak

Oke, saya sebenernya mau bilang itu aja sih. Ahahaha :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footsteps here.