Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Love My Profile! #2

Eh, Tapi yang FP juga saya suka niiih xD
Avatar:

Regular Girl with unregular life
Ordinary girl with extraordinary life
Proud to be myself
Even, maybe, I'm the worst.
oOo
Realizing that life is not about dreaming and hoping
It's about make all of your dreams and all your wish come true
Even that is the craziest dream
An impossible hope
oOo
The world will said you must give up
You must sit down and do nothing
Just watch from the back of the window
oOo
But I tell you,
You will be crushed down when you do that
You will be destroyed if you listen what they say
Don't give up!
It's your show time!
The stage is yours
Momoka Sha - Mochaccino Latte © 2011

My Pen just can't move properly right now. Ahahaha -PLAK-

Yogyakarta, 1 Febuari 2011
.
Kenapa 2?
Well, karena kalau satu itu ada sedikit miss. Tak tahu juga D;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footsteps here.