Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This is the owner, Hi!

It's weird. 
It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in my blog. I don't know where to start, but anyway, 


and it's been a long time to since I editing photo for my blog. So yea, apparently I found my self asleep more than 12 hours today and now I can barely fall asleep anymore, or you can say insomnia. 

Yes, of course, I am a teenager, what do you expect?

Well, so, I will try to write some of the missing story about my exchange year here, and I hope I can catch up for this half semester. I might post some of my drawings here too. I am so proud that I am stick with this blog for a long time, and I'm planning to change the name of the blog too. I mean, time change, people change, so do the trend--and I think my blog name is kind of awkwardly-alay, lol. 

So yea, Happy 2014! I wish we will have a wonderful year in this year.

I must tell, I had a blast in 2013! ☺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footsteps here.