Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Back off, Feelings.

I seriously don't have any time for this, feelings.

Haha, I really hope I can control my own feelings. Yes, tears, that is for you. Can you just hang in there for another 40 days? Don't just come out when you want to, like, seriously, it is not fun at all.

I started my memory book. Around 30 or 40 people already filled it to me, and I can't hold myself not to cry when I see a sweet and heartwarming message from my friends; my second family.

Words can't describe how I feel so blessed to got the chance to meet each one of you in Capital High School, in Charleston, in West Virginia, in the United States of America. My heart hurts every time I remember the fact that I might not be able to have a second meeting with you guys. I love you guys dearly, and--I just can't say Goodbye.

It is hard, it is way too hard for me. 

and I am not ready to leave.

I have no idea when I will be ready to face this fact. 

To be brave enough to say "See you," than "Goodbye,"

I guess, it's gonna be "See you, someday, in some point of our life,"



Countdown Clocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footsteps here.